Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bridal Shower!

So last Saturday I had my Bridal shower with my close girlfriends! It turned out so freaking cute! Nav and Christina spent so much time getting all the decorations made and Michele and Chels helped make some of the food! It was honestly so much better than I could have imagined! better than what you'd find on Pinterest lol. It was so nice to see some friends I hadn't seen in awhile... we had a lot of fun catching up! Its crazy how many different things are going on in our lives, so exciting. We had salads with whatever toppings you wanted and a few different types of dressing and Chicken Croissant sandwiches. White Chocolate covered strawberries with sprinkles and pearls and to take home they made caramel apples! They also surprised me with a cute board full of pictures of Zach and I!




















2 comments:

  1. Such a cute shower! Congrats on your big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! This post needs to be shared with my friends because soon I am getting married and I want a bridal shower like this. The colors are perfect and I also have nice Chicago venues in my mind for the bridal shower cum bachelorette party.

    ReplyDelete